September 22, 2004
End of the leash
Smsed wenping. Haven't seen him for long time. Apple and me decided to ask him out together with Evelyn. He told Apple he would bring his girlfriend along. Apple didn't want that. I smsed him to tell him that we would like to have his exclusive attention when we 'suan' him. He laughed. Beat around the bush. In the end, said it is unlikely that his girlfriend wont' come. I told him to get some personal space! I've nothing against his ger, being only met her once. But, if your friends so specifically told you that they want to meet you (and are actually taking the initiative to get you out for your b'day), and that they prefer if it would be just among ourselves, ala carte, wouldn't it be really insulting to insist that you are bringing a package deal? Besides, they are colleagues! In the same deaprtment!
He replied. Said he 'has no personal space, but that's ok.' If you ask me, THAT is Definitely NOT ok.
I didn't waste no more sms in replying.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:14